Do these relationship patterns sound familiar to you?
- You and your partner perceive and remember conflicts and events very differently.
- There is a very uneven distribution of home and child care responsibilities between you and your partner leading to a lot of frustration and resentment.
- You and your partner consistently misinterpret each other’s motivations.
- Anger is not managed well between you.
- Communication between you and your partner is strained, leaving you feeling estranged, lonely, and misunderstood.
- You and your partner frequently engage in The Blame Game.
This workshop will be a preview of our upcoming group for couples impacted by ADHD.
- Understanding ADHD
- Changing dysfunctional patterns of behavior
- Improving communication
- Implementing problem solving methods
- Promoting relationship strengths