Cathi has delivered hundreds of presentations and workshops to local and national organizations, associations, private and public schools. Her customized workshops are relaxed, interactive and informative. Most importantly, her presentations contain solid “how to” information that can be used immediately by parents and professionals alike.
Popular Speaking Topics
- How to Make ’Em, How to Keep ’Em: Helping your child make and maintain friends
- How Stressed Out is My Kid?: Strategies for managing childhood stress
- Let’s Talk!: Staying connected with your tween and teen
- Help Me!: Parenting your AD/HD child with confidence
- Raise Your Child’s Self-Esteem and Resiliency
- Bully Busters: Developing coping tools after being bullied
For Clinicians and Other Professionals
- Social Skills Training in Group and Individual Counseling
- AD/HD Groups for Children
- Facing Challenges in Groups with Teens
- Nurturing Parents in Group
- Exercises and Activities for Children’s Group Therapy
- BFFs: Navigating the Middle School Social Scene
- How Stressed Out is Your Teen?